Friday, March 26, 2004

Hello World ...

Sorry, it has been a while since I last wrote letting you all know whats been up in my world. I'm not sure if I mentioned this yet, but over the last month, I've been fairly busy - and mostly because I've been applying for my job. And I will be having an interview on Monday at 11:30am.

It nice knowing that in EVERYTHING God works for the good of those who love Him. And that Good is not arbitary rather, it is that I become more like my Saviour, and that is a beautiful thing. Whatever befalls me in this life, God's love for me remains.

Please pray :) Thanks for your prayers and encouragement already. I know that in the balance of probability I will get my job., but if not, I know God has more in store.

I do have so much updating, and catching up to do. And hope to do that over the next few days.

UPDATE: Had the interview, went well - found out about 30 minutes ago, that I got my Job. Thanks for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment