Tuesday, September 20, 2016

and then there were four - Prelim Final time.

So, we are now at Preliminary Final time for both the AFL and League.  It seems in both codes we have ended up with the four most consistent teams in the finals. I can honestly see any one of the teams winning the flag.

In the AFL, Greater Western Sydney are slight favourites from Geelong, Sydney then the Bulldogs. I don't really mind who wins the game between GWS and the Bulldogs, just as long as the Swans beat Geelong.  :)

In the League, I think Melbourne are favourites from North Queensland, Canberra then Cronulla. In the League, I don't really mind who wins. I'd love to see North Queensland play Melbourne in the Final, but fear the Semi will have taken everything out of the Cowboys.


No comments:

Post a Comment