Monday, August 25, 2003

I'm ... [home]

Well, I'm back in Sydney, Australia. Sydney, the wind-swept, winter, wonderland. It is a beautiful sight Sydney at night, after three breakfasts, two two hour lay-overs, and one aborted landing attempt... (those reading from Sydney, would know why ... *wind*)

But it is with mixed feelings that I'm home ... yes I loved landing and knowing that I was heading to my bed, going back to my church family is also great feeling, and well there is the feeling of going back to work as well ...

I've really had a blast ... its been an eye-opening experience, and while I have a lot to share .... I'm going to leave it at this thought for the moment.

I really value the time I have with my bible study, and at church ... the encouragement, the rebukes, ad genuine love ... It's awesome. I was struck by this as it was truly difficult to get to church while I was away. In fact I actually didn't get to church while I was away. Partly because I was actually travelling on all three Sundays that I was away for... but also because I hadn't thought much about it before I left. And had I my time again thats something I would put high on my list of things to do before I left.

Anyway, Stay Safe, and I'll write more soon.

Dunc.

No comments:

Post a Comment