Saturday, August 09, 2003

Holiday Update #2

Dear All,

I hope life is treating you well ...

Just thought that I'd take the time to drop you a line. I know that a group email is not As You Like It, but hey.

I've been having a blast, DC was awesome, it has such a rich history ... and standing on the Lincoln Memorial was amazing ... as you looked toward the Capital Building ... you could see the thousands marching to end the Vietnam War, for Civil Rights ... and the Promise Keepers...

the vietnam memorial was amazing too ...

I went and saw the Ashes while I was in London ... and am now spending my midsummer night's dream near Stratford....

The weekend I'm in London, and Cardiff before I head up to scotland...

Anyway... parrting is such sweet sorrow ...that I say good night til next time...


Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment