Saturday, September 23, 2006

Musical Murmurings (updated)

I posted a couple of days ago about a forthcoming Brooke Fraser release. I
thought I'd make a post of a few other murmurings that had caught my ear.

Damien Rice - 9 (due November)
The Frames - The Cost (released in Ireland, due out here early 2007)
The Killers - Sams Town (released early October)
Interpol are in studio, release is slated for 2007

+++

Cheer, Cheer the Red and the white ...

I need to say something about Paul Roos. Last night the Swans beat Fremantle to make it into the 2006 Grand Final and they will play West Coast. Fantastic job! He took over the Sydney Swans late 2002, and since then, they were beaten Preliminary finalists (2003), Premiers (2005), and Grand Finalists (2006).

Another great season for the Sydney Swans, and congratulations to Adam Goodes, who won the Brownlow Medal (the Best and Fairest player for the 2006 Season).

+++

No comments:

Post a Comment