Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Acrostic playlist

Perhaps its my compulsion with lists, though too much time can't be ruled out ;-) – but here’s two acrostic playlists, using my name (by artists, and then song titles):

Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms
U2 – Dreaming with tears in my eyes
Nichole Nordeman – My Offering
Caedmon’s Call – Walk with me
Abby Dobson – You will find your way
Newsboys – You Are My King (Amazing Love)

Andrew Osenga – Roses in a dead man’s hand
Leigh Nash (and Dan Haseltine) – With every breath
Daniel Lanois – Falling at your feet
Radiohead – All I Need
Interpol – Take you on a cruise
Deliroius – You split the earth
Glen Hansard+Marketa Irglova – Sleeping?
Erin O’Donnell – Your love will get me there


+++

Daughter – Pearl Jam
Until your love broke through – Rebecca St. James
New Partner – The Frames
C.S. Lewis Song – Brooke Fraser
Always on this line – Sarah Blasko
Needful hands – Jars of Clay

Arithmetic – Brooke Fraser
Love is blindness – U2
Dear friends – Sarah Masen
Refine me – Jennifer Knapp
I need thee every hour – Jars of Clay
Don’t dream it’s over – Crowded House
Go and sin no more – Rebecca St. James
Exit music for a film - Radiohead


~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment