Friday, December 12, 2014

All of the Pieces (EP) - Reigan

It is no secret that my favourite performer during the X-Factor this year was Reigan Derry. During the show, I felt that she would be someone we would hear more of, no matter where she finished in the show.

Today she released her EP 'All of the pieces', featuring one of her own songs, and some of her favourites from among the songs she performed on the show. The four covers on the EP are, 'Dog Days are Over'. 'Only Girl (in the World), 'Stay with Me', and (my favourite) Hallelujah. These are full versions as distinct from the performances during the show, and arranged slightly differently to the show.

I really love how All of the Pieces highlights her voice, and it does fit beautifully with the other songs on the EP. I think her version of Hallelujah is close to my favourite. She has such a beautiful and authentic voice, which comes across throughout the EP, and I'm looking forward to hearing more, from her.

She performed Hallelujah & All of the Pieces on 'The Morning Show' and Sunrise this morning, and its worth checking out both.

No comments:

Post a Comment