Tuesday, December 05, 2017

What I'm in to - November

Another month has come and gone, and we're now in December.  So its time to share what captured my attention during November. 

It was a pretty quiet month reading wise.  I didn't start or finish any books, and I'm no where near my goal of 40 books for the year.

A different story so far as music goes - I spent a bit of time listening to the Anniversary Edition of R.E.M.'s Automatic for the People, which came with a recording of a show they did after the albums release. They didn't widely tour the album, so I'm glad they included that. There's also a CD of Demos which I haven't explored.

Other than R.E.M.'s reissue, I listened to Amanda Held Opelt's Embers. Really lovely folk album with really great lyrics. You can read more about the album here.

I also heard new songs from Sarah Blasko and Glen Hansard. Sarah Blasko's album is also due to be released next year.

U2's new album has now been released, I'll write more about that next month.

TV
Been enjoying 800 Words lately, working my way through season 2. Really easy to watch with characters that you grow to know and care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment