Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Soundtrack for a time

Thought I'd share the tunes that are running through my head at the moment. For one reason or another [either the words, the tune, or both] these songs are stuck in my head.

The Ground Beneath Her Feet - U2
How to Dissappear Completely - Radiohead
I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
The Metre - Powderfinger
Miserere - Andrea Bocelli and Zucchero, [and there's also a beaut version by Pavorotti and Bono]
World on Fire - Sarah McLachlan

Other notable songs are I Wanted to Be Wrong [R.E.M.], Clocks [Coldplay] and Only Hope [Switchfoot].

+++

Should add that I'm intermittent about blogging at the moment as our my flatmates and I are re-thinking our ISP. I'll post more about each of the above songs, once we get a connection back at the flat. :) Also please welcome Guan to my blogroll (who also attends Unichurch with me :))

+++

Also want to say ~ it was great to go to the Wollongong Univeristy Christian Union's Supporters dinner [see Elsie's post]. Great to hear the Campus ministry is thriving. Though the names and faces of the MTS Trainees and staff change, what does not is that the hand of God is will active, more people are being discipled, and encouraged, as God opens their eyes and causes them to grow and bear fruit - and that is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment