Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blog-roll

Well, I've gone and done it. I've added a few more people to my blogroll. Huh? belongs to a friend of mine Melissa. I met Melissa through Beach Mission, and I value her friendship, and I am soo encouraged watching her minister to the littlest amongst us, a valuable ministry which I simply am not good at. Keep shining out like a light in the world Mel.

I've also added Lara. Lara, I don't know IRL, but I've enjoyed reading her blog, and her comments on my brothers blog. So welcome Lara, and God Bless you too.

Thanks to Guan, I actually watched Dr Strangelove: Or, How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. Well worth the view :). One of the classics on my too see list, now with a strikethrough.

Owing to an early morning this Thursday, to watch two great soccer teams meet on a football field in Istanbul its time to head to bed. (For those going "What the?"; this Thursday is the Champions League Final between AC Milan and Liverpool, should be fun, even at four-thirty am) :)

+++

No comments:

Post a Comment