Sunday, September 25, 2005

In Brief

  • F and I had a great weekend down in Canberra, visiting her family and friends, catching up with Deb. It has been way to long since I’ve been to Canberra, and it was such a relaxing weekend.
  • Friday night F and I went to see Turtles Can Fly. A depressing and uncomfortably real film set in a refugee camp on the Kurdish / Iraqi border. It’s a must see.
  • Tuesday Gaz a few friends and I are going to hear Gareth Evans speak at UNSW (What price he gets asked an off topic question about Latham and the Labor Party). Updated link to transcript of lecture.
  • In just over four weeks I am heading overseas to visit my sister in Dublin and then visit London, Washington, Miami, and New York. While in London I will see Sigur Ros, and the stops in Miami and New York include U2 concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment