Saturday, April 01, 2006

Lots of little randomness

It has been a long time between posts, maybe too long. There’s a lot to catch up on, but I think both you and I would be thankful that it is not my desire to recap the last six weeks or so in full and send you all to sleep but just bullet a few things.

Today Fi, LJ and I were to be at U2’s second Sydney show, though I can understand why they've postponed. April is a good month for concerts with Sigur Ros and James Blunt to look forward to (and further off is Belle and Sebastian). Fi bought me B&S’s The Life Pursuit, and I’ve been listening to that and The Whitlam’s Little Cloud (with The Apple's Eye), and enjoying them both.

It is great to say that I am settling into Barneys. Fi and I are attending a bible study on Wednesday nights; one that is surprisingly close to Kensington/Kingsford given that church is in Broadway. We both feel that we are getting to know people, and I find the preaching challenging faithful, and the service familiar. It will be great to be going to what feels like our church on Good Friday.

This feels like its turning to into quite list of blessings – but I enjoyed catching up with Guan and Karen at Matthias Media on Monday, and last night I was able to see my brothers and sisters from St Augustines who I hadn’t seen for a too long, and and I’m looking forward to catching up with Joe and Carly this week.

The list of movies to see continues to grow, I'm really looking forward to seeing March of the Penguins and V for Vendetta.

The AFL season started this weekend, and I'll be interested to see how the Swans go.

No comments:

Post a Comment