Saturday, April 17, 2010

A fresh look

I figured that it was time to update my blogs look, so I've used one of the new templates on blogger to do this. They do have a few good options to chose between. (Hope you all like it!).

In other bits of news:

We haven't got up to too much, went out to "Fat Noodle" for dinner last night (Fat noodle is a Vietnamese resturant in Star City - its run by the same people who run Red Lantern in Surry Hills)


I also caught a little bit of the Sydney Swans game against North Melbourne today. It was a pretty solid win - Sydney's started the year beautfiully with wins against Adelaide (in Adelaide) and Richmond, and a close loss to the Saints

Tomorrow, we're having lunch with Fi's family which will be great. 

While I've started talking a little bit about sport - this week should be great with the first legs of the  Champions League Semi Finals. They promise to be great with - Inter Milan playing Barcelona and Lyon tackling Bayern Munich. (Wednesday and Thursday morning).


I'm also meaning to write a little about some new music I've been enjoying at the moment, but I'll save this for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment