Thursday, January 27, 2011

On Serve

Was a little bit sad to see Rafa go out last night, but this comment is the mark of a champion, he was asked about the injury:

RAFAEL NADAL: I can say nothing about the injury. Seriously, I would prefer don't talk a lot about the injury. Tonight, first of all, I don't know nothing. Second thing, for respect to the winner and to a friend, I prefer to talk about the match. I think he played at a very high level. I just congratulate him and wish him all the best for the semifinal. I think he's doing a fantastic tournament. If he keep playing like this, he going to have a good chances. What David told me at the net is for me and that's it. >> Read more

To often, you hear sports people say, I was injured and that's why I lost. Always encouraging to hear players say, I was outplayed, and give the credit to their opponent. Given the two great semi-finals: Djokovic v Federer and Murray v Ferrer coming up the Final will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment