- Good teams find ways to win games - two perfect examples were the Roosters on Friday; Manly on Sunday.
- Didn't expect the Dragons to be 3-0, but they are doing well so far.
- Great win by the Warriors on Saturday night - didn't expect them to beat North Queensland in Townsville, hopefully the season is back on track now.
- Geelong have the list to do well this year. Very impressive against Adelaide
- Hawthorn as expected, without Buddy, they're going to do very well this year. Maybe even back to back - but we'll see what the Dockers and (Swans ;)) have to say about that.
- Sadly the St Kilda v Melbourne game suggests one of these two will finish with the wooden spoon.
- Essendon have a great football team - and hopefully there's more written about this than Hird, etc.
- Arsenal - um, you'd think for Wenger's 1000th game they'd manage better than 0-6.
- BlackCaps and WhiteFerns both won at the Twenty 20 World Cups (v England and Australia respectively). Awesome performance from The Netherlands; running down 193 in under 14 overs. Will be interesting to see how they go against Sri Lanka tonight.
- The Australian men were let down by their fielding against Pakistan. Maxwell & Finch almost rescued the situation, but the tail had too much to do.
- Baseball at the SCG - brilliant, hope they come back soon.
Monday, March 24, 2014