Sunday, March 20, 2005

The News in Brief

  • No change really with work. Well I should say, that God is teaching me patience ... and that takes time.
  • We recently had our Graduate (and Student) Bible Fellowship weekend away - great food (for the soul - thanks to our teachers, and study leaders, and body - thanks Haoran, and MD), great fellowship, and great fun (a particular thank you to among many the Scotish-Asian-Martin Luther - yes .. you did have to be there).
  • I caught up with an old school friend over the weekend which was great. I can't believe I've been out of school for 10 years. And for those interested - Good Friday marks the 15th year since my family and I moved to Australia.
  • My sister and I now have tickets to see U2 in Miami and New York (November this year).
  • The Netball season starts after Easter, we had our first trial run on Thursday - and with a few prime draft picks, we expect to take each game a half at a time, and our season a week at a time, and give our all, win, lose, or draw.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment