Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 2, 2006

At the beginning of December Fiona and I headed up the mountains to Leura to celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary, 2007 has flown by. It was great to be able to head away for a few days in the Blue Mountains.

I can’t say how awesome it is to come home, after work, or seeing a friend and seeing her smiling face (or her cute sleepy stir and murmur hello). I especially love how we have ended each day together in prayer, for each other, and for our church, and for the world.

While we have certainly had our ups and downs, I would not trade them for the world. I am incredibly blessed to have Fi’s unconditional love, encouragement and companionship, and to likewise be able to love, and support her, as we travel through life’s valleys and pastures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment