Monday, February 16, 2009

25 Random things...

No, I'm not succumbing and writing my very own list of 25 Random things. Rather I'm going to post a few random articles about "25 Random things". The first, is a direct reply, to the request to list 25 things.

I enjoyed this reminder, that while there are 25 things in each list, there is not necessarily much about it which is random, the 25 things we chose to say gives us a chance to paint our online persona a little more the way we want. And for those who are trying to work out 25 things to write, this article gives a few helpful pointers - such as recount a dramatic moment, like having your heart broken or getting arrested, but withhold details, forcing readers to ask for them in your "comments'' section. In case you didn't know, comments equate to status on Facebook even more than number of friends; and make one up. 

Here is another piece, reminding me that there's really nothing new about the 25 things list, as these quizzes have been doing the e-rounds for years, and this is article is another response to the 25 things I [don't] want to know about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment