- Pleasantly surprised by the Swan's performance on the weekend. They're now 2-3 and tackle Melbourne next. The first time the Swan's will play a side coached by Paul Roos. Hopefully Tippett will be back in the side.
- Was a great effort by the Saints performance on Saturday. Essendon never really looked into the game.
- Port Adelaide had a great win over West Coast in Perth and are now second.
- Geelong are now the only undefeated team. After beating Hawthorn for the twelfth time in thirteen matches
- Good Friday - looks likely there will be football on Good Friday next year. I have no problem whether they decide to play or not, and reckon there maybe something in the idea of taking the game somewhere else - maybe a double-header in the bush (or at the MCG)
- Not much to say re the Warriors.
- The Bulldogs won by a single point for the third time in a row, and are now on top of the ladder.
- The Hurricane's won again. Pretty good performance against the Blues. Now 1 point out of the Wild-Card race.
- The South Africa Sharks still sit at the to of the table - with the Brumbies and Chiefs at the top of the Australian and New Zealand conferences respectively.
- Who'd be a Premier League coach - Manchester United have missed Champions League and possibly Europa League Qualification - currently sitting seventh. It is looking likely that their manager David Moyes will be sacked.