- I didn't see the Swan's game on Sunday. But doesn't look like there was any positives to come out of it. North Melbourne lost about 10 games by less than a goal last year, and it seems they are reversing that this year and closing out games well too.
- Good on Melbourne too, good to see them win.
- Sydney host Fremantle and given their performances to date it is a game they must win.
- Next week sees the current top four all play against each other - West Coast v Port Adelaide, and the match of the round between Geelong & Hawthorn.
- Warriors did better than I was hoping for this week (yes it was a one-point loss..). Was a good start under their new (or caretaker) coach. Will be an interesting season following them...
- Impressed with the Titans early season form.
- Parramatta are another big surprise this year, a good win against the Roosters (especially given the round 2 result).
- The Matilda's drew their two test series against Brazil, 1-1. This is a great result.
- The English Premier League season is nearing the end, and looks most likely that either Liverpool or Manchester City will win this year. Given City's loss this morning they trail by 7 points, but with 2 games extra to play. Chelsea are an outside chance, they've played 34 games too, and are 2pts behind.
- Arsenal at least have a chance to win the FA Cup now - they will play Hull City in the final. Mind you given their recent performances, Hull winning wouldn't be a complete surprise (Arsenal, you think, need a miracle to finish fourth...)