- The Swans are on the board - 1-2. Much better performance this weekend.
- Hawthorn were really impressive on Friday. I wasn't completely surprised by the result - a little by the margin.
- Yes, I know its round three, but who'd have picked the Suns & Giants to be in the top eight. The Suns may well stay there, will be interesting to see how the Giants go.
- Rumours of Geelong's demise seem to be premature.
- West Coast have their first real test next weekend (v Geelong), but great start for them.
- The Warriors have won the two games I thought they'd lose (North Queensland - away & West Tigers ''home"), and lost the three I thought they would win (Parramatta, St George and now Cronulla). Breaking news this morning suggests that the Warriors are the first to sack a coach this year.
- Sunday Afternoon at Liechhardt Oval is what Rugby League is all about. Shame about the weather, not so much about the result :)
- Again, it's only round five, but who had the Titans at the top of the table. Seriously though, I've been most impressed by the Bulldogs.
- Australia claimed their third straight World T-20 Cup overnight beating England in the Final. Great effort by the team. The Men's followed and was won by Sri-Lanka.
- Hurricanes won again. They won't make the finals, but still two in a row. Now sitting second in the NZ Conference.