- Off the field, I'm glad the AFL went with a daytime final, but its a matter of time before that changes. I'm also keen on the idea of seeing different games on ANZAC Day, or even seeing a second game in the evening.
- I prefer the NRL approach of starting the round with the ANZAC Day game. I know its hard given ANZAC Day fell on a Wednesday this year.
- Onto the on field action. I don't mind a draw. Every game doesn't need a result. But again if you decide that every game needs a result, then there should be points awarded on the full time score, and a point for the final winner.
- Didn't see the Swan's game, but what I read it sounded like we let Adelaide get away, and almost chased them down.
- Impressed with North Melbourne this year. They and West Coast are the surprised packets so far.
- Have to admit, I've lost track of where things sit. I know the Warriors had a good win against St George, then got smashed on Wednesday by a red hot Melbourne. Melbourne led by a solid 38 at half time.
- The Tigers are still impressing me, and the Panthers are living up to their potential. It's not the eight I predicted at the moment, but I really don't mind.
- Not much has changed since last week. The Waratahs were held scoreless for the first time in Super Rugby (by the Lions).