Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Sporting shorts

So, I know there's no Cricket on Free-To-Air TV today, but I was trying to work out if that meant there was no Big Bash match. To me, if there's going to be a home and away season then there needs to be more than one game a night. I think if we did that, we would drastically reduce the length of the season, and might mean we can have more Sheffield Shield rounds amongst the test cricket. But we will see I guess.

Other than the cricket- Djokovic beat Nadal in close to the best game of tennis I've seen Djokovic play. Will be interesting watching how the new wave of challengers go in the next few tournaments.

Other than than, not really got much on aside from the Super Bowl. Will be interesting if Brady can add to his legacy.




No comments:

Post a Comment