Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hooked on some new sounds.

Two new EPs  which I've been hooked on - Andrew Osenga's Soul EP & Lizzie Marvelly's Collisions.

I just received Andrew Osenga's new EP - Soul and I'm hooked. Just beautiful songs, Andrew is a super talented musician, love both is guitar playing & his lyrical expression.  Looking forward to his remaining three EPs (Flesh, Bone & the an EP of covers).

I'd already heard two songs, from Lizzie Marvelly's Collisions - My Own Hero & Generation Young which are songs about empowerment - both videos powerfully bring the message home.  I think my favourite song is 'Glory Days'.  What I love is the authenticity in both her voice and her songwriting. I'm looking forward for the video (for Collisions), and hopefully down the track a visit to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment