Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Voice - Finale...

So, the winner of 'The Voice, 2014' was Anja Nissen.  Always felt it would be one of the singers from Team Will or Team Ricky. My pick was Jackson though. That said, the there were some great singers on the show this year - I can't wait to hear more from each of them.  Did they ditch the performance of the winners single?

My favourite moments from the show, were, Clown sung by Thando & CandiceI Know Him So Well sung by Megan & Brittanie; Strong sung by Robbie & Jackson.  Anja's version of His Eye Is On The Sparrow, John Lingaird's I Will Follow You into Dark, Jackson's When the War is Over, Gabriel & Cecilia's I Dreamed a Dream & Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Now changing the channel and jumping to the X-Factor :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment