Sunday, June 15, 2003

Bloginality

I did the Bloginality test this evening and this is what it said:

My Bloginality is INFP!!!

Having reflected a little on the result.. both tonight, and previously, the constants are NF. I am the idealist type. And I think that its not far wrong.

When thinking about personality, I think this quote from another idealist is helpful:

It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn
to see the other and honor him for what he is.

Hermann Hesse

And I think thats not far off what the bible would have us do either. Learning from each other, learning how who we are "rubs people up the wrong way", and seeking to recognise that as parts of the body of Christ we all have a role to play however God has made our personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment