Thursday, August 12, 2004

From the papers ...

Men have often been mystified by women's close friendships. Now there's a scientific explanation, reports Lisa Reich.

An interesting piece on the significance of close friendships in our lifecourse.

+++

By the by, I've made a few changes to this pond. Hopefully, in the next few days I'll get a chance to add commenting. I've had a quick look at the blogger provided comments, and I'm not too keen. Anyway, this is a learning process for me, as I am not all that good with html and the like, but yeah it is good to push yourself every now and again.

In other news, it's back to the netball court tonight, which should be fun. I played in a mixed team for the first time last session, we had a great deal of fun together. Yeah, I am looking forward to playing rather than watching some sport.

The other thing to expect in the next few days, is further reflections on my time in Brisbane, and a comment or two on the Public/Private School Education debate that is currently featuring in the Sydney Morning Herald this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment